Monday, April 29, 2013

What am I reading?

Right now, I am reading Nalini Singh's book, Bonds of Justice which is Book 8 in the Psy-Changeling series. So Far, I have enjoyed these books. They are pretty interesting reads and are very different from what I normally read. Honestly, I don't really get into anything with a futuristic kind of flare, but so far, so good. I wouldn't say these would make my all time favorite books list, but they are passing the time for me.

There has been some steamy romance build-up between Sophia and Max so far. Of course, in each book I have read there was some kind of obstacle that each person had to overcome in order to be together, this one proving no different. Sophia is a J-psy and their mentality can only take so much torture from taking killers' thoughts from them. She is fast on the road to losing her grip on reality, and stuck in the bonds of silence while also having feelings pop up for a certain detective she is working closely with on her final assignment. What will come of them? I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment