Monday, April 29, 2013

Not real sure

Hi! My name is Cassie and I am an avid reader of pretty much anything paranormal. I am also a mother, a wife and am hoping one day to be an author myself. Until my dream comes true I go to work when I am scheduled and come home. I go to bed late and get up early. I take care of my two wonderful children and I read. A lot! I am hoping by starting this page I can share my love for reading with others like me, who go to bed every night with a book in their hand.

Please bare with me while I figure this out. I have never posted a blog before until today, in fact never even thought about it. But I did keep a journal all through high school. Of course, it was the old-fashioned kind of journal that you actually wrote in with a pen and paper. But how different could this be, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment